The OAG’s vision is “To be a leading institution in promoting accountability, transparency and judicious management of public resources”
The OAG’s mission statement is “To conduct audit of government institutions as a means of assuring our stakeholders that public resources are being utilized for national priorities and wellbeing of citizens“
The core values of the OAG are:
- • Integrity:To carry out audits with absolute honest, candidness and behaving beyond suspicion and rep...roach
• Objectivity:To provide unbiased and factual audit conclusions, opinions and reports
• Professionalism:Demonstrating competence, skills, and sound judgment, responsibility, high level of secrecy, good conduct and behavior
• Innovation:Introducing new ideas and methods of providing audit services to remain relevant in a dynamic audit environment
• In Public Interest:To conduct audit aimed at improving the wellbeing of citizens.